VIP NYE PARTY 2020 @ HYATT
AWESOME ENTERTAINMENT WITH AN UPSCALE INTERNATIONAL CROWD, TWO ENERGETIC DJ'S, 4 CASH BARS, PRO PHOTOGRAPHY AND EXCITING LIVE MIDNIGHT BALL DROP.
ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
BEST NEW YEARS EVE PARTY
Don’t just go to another party, because the End of the Decade New Year's Eve is certainly not just another evening. Why not make it a memorable experience… and join us!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Signature Cocktails at a reasonable price.
- Light Hors d'oeuvres prepared by one of the best hotels in Boston.
- Music curated by live DJ's spinning the best in Top 40's, pop classics, and today's hottest hits.
- Professional Photo Section for group images to cherish for years to come.
- Young Professional Crowd with elegant attire (Suits & Cocktail Dresses are a must).
- Live Feed to Times Square for the NYE Countdown 2020.
- This is a 21+ Event / Dress Code and ID Check will be strictly enforced by Hotel Management.
- Large groups can be accommodated by sending us a private message with your requirements.
Try something new this New Year's Eve and PARTY LIKE A CELEB!
Having lost four family members to cancer and one currently finishing treatment, Brittany’s platform is standing up to cancer. She has a true passion to help others going through similar situations. Along with helping raise money and awareness for cancer research, Brittany also works closely with One Mission, a pediatric cancer organization. One Mission provides financial assistance to families experiencing the financial burden of cancer treatment. Brittany has attended their annual Buzz Off for Kids Cancer event the past several years and is currently organizing her own Buzz Off. Her goal is to eventually get one in every state!
Hosted by: Miss Massachusetts United States 2019 Brittany Bearden.
This upscale hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Downtown Crossing MBTA station in the most central location from all First Night Activities like FireWorks and the Famous Ice Sculptures. It is also an 5-minute walk from Boston Commons and a 13-minute stroll to the Historic Faneuil Hall District.
The Hyatt Regency Hotel [GRAND BALLROOM]
One Avenue de Lafayette,
Boston, MA, USA